Pam B. Newberry, nominated me for the Versatal Blogging Award. I thanked Pam but I didn’t complete the other requirements. I was consumed with my husband’s hospital adventures. So here are the rules and the 10 bloggers that I recommend.
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogging Award:
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Share ten random facts about yourself.
- Nominate ten more bloggers who are fairly new to blogging.
Here are ten random facts about me!
- I hate to cook so my kitchen is called my nutrition based chemistry lab.
- I am too random to label.
- Driving at night (long distance) is relaxing
- Dabble in poetry
- Enjoy dramatic TV
- Very private which makes doing this so hard
- Forest green, persimmon or purple make me warm and fuzzy
- Vegetarianism is beginning to look quite appealing
- Love different music genres
- Think I have a style sense but I think I misplaced it.
Versatile bloggers I nominate are:
- Cooking without Limits
- Grubbs n Critters
Discover the richness of these bloggers thoughts for yourself. My randomness might bias your opinion. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Some are very new tome and others have followed for a few months.