Many of you followed my postings last year regarding our journey through my husband’s life scare. I don’t know if I thanked you, so Thank you for your support. I have learned that 2015 was a horrific year for a great many people. I pray that it was a time of spiritual growth for you as it was for us.
- Massive heart attack on March 27, 2015
- Stopped breathing and needed electrical shock 3 times before conversion
- Months of hospitalization and rehabilitation care centers followed.
During those rehabilitation stays he struggled to regain the use of his legs. So what has happened since the first rehab stay.
- He was taken off Mexilitine.He was given that drug to counteract the worst, Amiodarone. Amiodarone was not his friend. It caused severe blood pressure drops and may have been the cause of some of the tachycardia events, however, I can’t prove it. It took awhile but it was finally replaced with a less toxic drug o September 28. I had to fight but was successful.
- We changed cardiologist and that was a great blessing.
- He decided to stop taking Atorvastatin and the Qvar. He decided to control his cholesterol with his diet and he said he could breath fine without that inhaler.
- Oh, he lost almost 100 lbs over the 10 month period.
- After his last Ventricular tachycardia episode on September 27, a pacemaker/defibrillator was implanted on October 1.
- He came home on October 6th using a wheelchair. He had a few attempts with a walker. He has gone from wheelchair to walker to cane. He still needs the walker for long distances but for someone who was not believed to live and then not ever to walk this is awesome.
- His memory is improving but his meds are creating some interference. He is overcoming.
- We have learned so much about our power and authority when dealing with the medical community. We are empowered and plan to share that knowledge.
- We have learned how to eat even better with targeted focus for health reasons, heart and brain.
God planned and provided the best foods for our health,
the slave master changed our diet to the worst because it wasn’t what we ate n Africa,
and now we choose to continue to eat what sickens and is designed to kill us.
Please let’s help each other leave the plantation.
We can make soul food healthy.
Thank you for praying for us and supporting us. We thank you for your continued prayers and support.
In His Love